Saturday, April 28, 2007

In the News

In the News today....not a whole lot...Krit hasn't showed his unit lately that I'm aware of. I did show my ass off once again to Yumms and sara today. Wi_Fibre was kicked I believe yumms said 27 times....but who is counting. Tawanda went to a vino tasting party...I bet that was fun. Megan went on cam tonight, first time in a long time I had seen her. She's as pretty as ever. Weis has a song into American Idol I believe...I hope it does him well. I got Justin off earlier in the week to Tampa, Florida to work...YAY! Been alone at home enjoying the quiet again. Jamie showed up drinking Bacardi tonight..was only tipsy so she says, heh. Well. I cant think of much else in my drunken news state at the moment. Oh, easy is still easy, but we all knew that. Further updates as conditions warrent.

1 comment:

S.I.U. said...

I'd hi......

I mean, right on!