Friday, April 13, 2007

Ameegos News........

Ok ......Yumms is now moved into her new place...loves her yard and hippie neighbor. Naomi is getting a bit miffed post some stuff ppl. I haven't seen a lot going on in ameegos lately because of class and getting ready for my trip. Chris gave me an interesting idea for my classes, I commented that basically I was trying to teach them not to kill themselves, he said I should also sell them life insurance. Haven't seen Danessa much, anyone know if shes ok? Well, sorry everyone, I aint got much tonight, I leave in the morning for Utah, wish me luck, if you would. Wish I had some more funny stuff but I don't. I guess I'll see most of you Monday or Tuesday depending on how the trip goes. Everyone have a nice and safe weekend. Further updates as conditions warrent.

4 comments:

Admin said...

Good luck robin!

Boyitz said...

Good luck. Don't forget the jerky.

:)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Robin.

Gromit said...

GL BOBIN!