Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ameegos News that is News Worthy........

Hello again from the Ozarks folks.....been awhile since a news update, so here we go. ...NAOMI PASSED HER FRENCH TEST..YAY!!!! I knew she could do it as many others in here. Congratulations Naomi, I know you studied very hard and that test meant a lot to you. In other news, who the hell knows with the myz thing....Yummy is still trying to get out of her old job the last I knew. Tawanda is folding laundry today and loving every second of it. Exy has made an appearance today...I always enjoy chatting with her. If stoem reads this...I would like to give everyone an update sometime on the new version of ameegos and how it is coming. If you have time sometime to tell us. Or maybe Chris could perhaps. In other news "debbiesweetpie" made quite the show the other day....was very popular with the boys I do believe. And a girl or two also , heh. Well, I can't think of much else...Further updates as conditions warrent.......

2 comments:

Admin said...

Man, that french test nearly killed me.

Unknown said...

I need to do something newsworthy....