Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Smashed Mac and the missing admin



Well some of you may have noticed I've not been around much over the last few days - the reason why? I dropped my Mac Powerbook on to the concrete garage floor and smashed it. So now I'm waiting for those good people at Apple to ship my brand new shiny one to me. In the meantime I've had to cross back over to the dark side and use my old Samsung X10 Windows Laptop (just finished downloading the 100's of upgrades and patches) which has sat redundant on the self for ages. God I now know why I changed to Mac's what a piece of junk this is....still not long now before some form of sanity returns in the shape of a new Mac.

Damn glad I back everything up automatically every night as I lost no data following the accident - so if you don't I'd recommend you start as you just never know!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just how hard did you drop it to cause it to bend in half?

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed there were no swear words in your post as you mentioned "windows"

Thezpn said...

Best Photo ever that doesn't involve animals or naked people or both.

Tawanda! said...

good gawd man! what in the heck did ya do? catapult it off yer roof?