Saturday, May 12, 2007

grrrr boys

well i made it home alive but my computer isnt set up! first saturday out of school and im working :) jeez!

follow up from my date... that boy and i will no longer be talking as far as i can see. he reached asshole status when i checked my email this morning. anyway, i should be around as soon as i hook up my computer... if i ever find what box its in! :D

and one last thing... since i've been home i've been steathing around for dean sleeping pictures for naomi. haha i'm bound to catch him sometime. and happy late friday ...aka HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!

3 comments:

Tawanda! said...

welcome home, sala! and as far as the fella you went out with... he isn't worth the dirt under yer feet!

Admin said...

Well poop on the stupid boy then!
And please continue to stealth around! I love pics of sleepy contorted cats!

Unknown said...

he emailed me today and said that he was trying to work things out with his ex... but if it didnt work, he'd call me and see if we could try going out again. i wrote back and told him thank you for being the same guy that always comes around and that i wasnt interested in being put on the back burner as a backup in case this didnt work out. then i gave him my email and told him i'd expect the money soon. i feel like if i dont get it back i look like some stupid girl, and im not into that. :( anyway, i should be in tomorrow. im planning to have everything unpacked by then so my computer will be hooked up. i'll make it in there eventually. have a good rest of the weekend.