Wednesday, May 2, 2007

News to do with me...

To maybe cut down on questions in the room....here goes. Myzticalrain did not come to stay with me. She was feeling very pressured, and she was in a lot of ways, she was feeling she had no where else to turn. She didn't want that, and neither do I. If her and I ever work out, we'd like it to be because we want it, no other reason. She knows she always has a safe place with me for her and her children if she needs it. No strings attached. At the moment, I believe she is going to come here and spend a week or two and kind of get a feel for here, this area, and my friends, etc. I do not know when if ever this will happen for sure. Right now, she has a safe place for her and her children to live, and thats the main thing in her life right now as it should be. I know this is kinda a personal thing, I hope she don't get mad at me about it, but I would like the people in the room thats important to her and I to know kinda what is going on. ......Ok. Myz called while I was writing this and gave it her ok, so I wll go ahead and publish it. I hope no one thinks I'm being to mushy, because that isn't my intent. She thinks she may have internet in a day or two, so thats good news to....Further updates as conditions warrent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for you two bro... nice to here Myzy will be back on soon.

Gromit said...

here or hear?