Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update

Hey all Howsit??

Following the underwhelming response from my last post, I dont think I'll bother with the Great Ameegos Catch up day!

My cam is fixed now so sorry to all the ladies who missed out. Better late than never. Vlada & I were reading through some old blog posts - and we feel that things were a bit more fun in times past.

So a challenge - each Ameego to find one thing interesting and post it! Previously we even had dogs with their own posts! Pics of icebergs (Megans front yard!), Mac entertaining chipmunks & smashing laptops - it all seemed funny too!

Surely someone is having fun somewhere!!

We noticed that its more fun when on cam than just chat. So get a few laughs & join us!

Cheers & take it "easy"
Easy

5 comments:

ScratchStudly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScratchStudly said...

Trying to figure out how to use this blog. I've been courious how every one is doing and DooDles still owes me new bedsheets!

Unknown said...

lots of response.. Geezus!

S.I.U. said...

I'm down for it

Anonymous said...

dont think many people even remember about the blog.i am even surprise SIU responded. but i think its a good idea.