Friday, July 27, 2007

Making ppl's ears bleed Aussie style!!!!!!!!


Hey pervs :)
Yep..thats me ......with my new guitar that Im in love with ( dont worry - still inlove with you Donn baby!!) and have been in chat a few times playing and making Tata and Fleas's ears bleed!!! LOL
Bless em ( gosh Im talking like Tatas now !!! ;p) they tell me Im ok...but really ...I know it sounds shit LOL.....any offers to teach me to play would be appreciated!! lol Ohh and I bought a guitar tuner today so, at least now I can REALLY sound shit and not blame it on the strings not being tuned ;p PMSL!!!!

4 comments:

S.I.U. said...

Yay, Kate.

macman said...

welcome to the blog Kate

naomi said...

Oooo looking like a serious metal chick Kate!

:o)

Aussie_Kate said...

ohhh "metal"???!! I thought it said MENTAL .........LOL