Friday, June 22, 2007

Open letter to all Ameegos from DooD

Hi Dood emailed me this morning and asked if I would post this for him - it reads

Open letter to all Ameegos from DooD

I am having this posted on the blog as my goodbye letter to Ameegos. After several years of fun in the chat, I think the time has come for me to move on. Trust me when I say that I am not leaving because of anyone or anything in particular. I love all you guys. You have made me smile on bad days, laugh on good days....given me a place to vent my frustrations, and a place to meet what I truly believe to be some of the best people in the world. I am not posting this as an attention ploy, my mind is made up that this is the best thing to do. I have promised a few people that I would never just leave without at least a goodbye and this is my goodbye. I will promise you tho that if I ever have a change of heart then I will only come back as DooD....no change of name games....but I dont think thats going to happen. Thank you all for the great times and allowing me to share in a part of your lives. I love you all. God bless. Goodbye ~~~~ DooD


I personally wish him all the best and it's been a joy to know the guy, lets hope he changes his mind soon
Chris (macman)

13 comments:

buk225 said...

Gonna miss ya guy, thanks for all the laughs, and support when i needed it. You are a true friend.

Flea said...

DooD - although i'm relatively new here you've been a good friend and i can honestly say you'll be missed. I understand how it is sometimes -- take whatever time you need, and if you can come back feel free any time.

naomi said...

Have fun dood! Enjoy!

Donn said...

The DOOD. we all hope to see you soon again bro. take care.

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you DooD. All the funny things you have said and all the stuff you have helped me with. I wish you the best and I hope you come back soon. Lots will miss you DooD. Hugs and Kisses Take care.
Tinks

Tawanda! said...

(((DooDles))) you will be missed more than you know. i dunno what else to say other then take care and God bless...

slappy said...

Dood,

Bite me, man.

Hope to bump into you again. You've been a great friend and hope you continue to be.

jc

PH19 said...

hey dood i cant understand why but when you think its better i wont stop you.i have to thank you for all my problems you helped me.And i wish you for the future all the best thinks i can wish you bro.majestix666@yahoo.deThis is my mail adress i hope we can write each other in the future.ok dood cya (i hope next time).take care.PH19

Tatas said...

(((((Uncle Dood)))))
Your such a good man and it's been a pleasure to have known you.
I wish you all the best in the future.
With all our love, hugs and kisses.
Convict and his inmates.
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

S.I.U. said...

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY


Now who's fingers will I compare my penis to?

That's just great. You're probably gonna go sell more of those poisonous snakes and forget about the love we once shared with a bottle of moonshine and a very willing sheep.

I'll miss you most of all, my hairy man-friend. You're a hell of a guy, and probably the closest one to me. Don't be surprised if I show up in WV for a race with my white face on. Stay in touch, fucker. Bad touch, always the bad touch.

B.

Easy said...

DooD - what can I say ecxept it has been fun mate!! No more Mountain Momma from WV !! You made me laugh a lot. And one more thing - DooD - Y A A C. And only you know what that means. Take it "Easy" !! From Easy

Anonymous said...

Dooder!! It's been good fun buddy and I hope when your out "driving a truck - with your high heals on" and sittin next to a midget you give me a thought..

Be good buddy and Keep on Trucking!

Dude! said...

Dood

I noticed your typing was getting a bit more irratic, I suppose the parkinsons is really kicking in now. It's not right for a man of your age to be sitting at a PC. It's a young mans game.

Peeps, there is now an opening for the 'Line-up man' for the best comedy duo since the 2 Ronnies. Auditions start tomorrow.. Please send in CV's. Naked female pictures will assist applications..

See you bro!

It's not going to be the same...